Greystone Home Collection launch a line of contemporary furniture,
rare antiques, textiles, rugs and accessories. Sort of a friendly postmodernism.
Greystone's first showroom opened in the Pacific Design Center in L.A. A second
showroom opened in New York. I had seen photographs
Antoine Bootz had done for clients like Calvin Klien, the New York Times and
Pucci and loved how he used excessories and detailing to tell stories. Here are a
couple of the ads I did with him. These were run in Elle Decor Mag, Architectural
Digest among others.






























Comments

  1. Hi, I am planning to walk from Chester in the UK to Rome in Italy with my dog to raise money for charity this year. I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog:

    http://roamintoromewithroman.blogspot.com/

    If you wouldn't mind, it would also be a great help if you could tell as many people as possible about my plans as I would like to raise as much as possible!

    Thanks

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are absolutely lovely. nice work c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts